It all goes together… MAXIMIZE YOUR WORKOUTS!!!
Food + Fitness + Stretching + Peaceful Mind + Healthy Relationships + Healthy Work = WELLBEING
Most of the time we have different combinations of these components in our favor, and sometimes there are a few missing links. Sometimes we think that we are doing all the right things but not getting the ‘right’ results. Recently, this was going on in my world. I just moved across the country, leaving family, friends, a thriving practice, and so much more… Feeling super stressed, my body was taking a turn in a different direction than I was on. My cycle started to become irregular, I was storing extra body fat, and I wasn’t as happy as I usually am. Then, on top of all that I got GNARLY 2nd degree burns all over my face and neck. That really stunk. So here I was, thinking I was doing all the right things, but I was digressing. I had to ask myself, what can I do differently to get the results that I want?
Remember, life & circumstances are constantly changing. There are so many tools, we might have to break our routines and try something different to achieve different results!
Here are a few questions I often ask myself to assess my needs.
- Am I happy?
- Am I getting stronger?
- Am I lifting heavier?
- Do I need more/less calories in my diet to maintain ideal body weight?
- Am I getting enough proteins, fats, carbs, fiber, necessary supplements?
- Did I drink enough water? Electrolytes, minerals?
- Do I need time to quiet my mind?
- What are my goals at this very moment?
- What are my big picture goals?
As life situations and body conditions change, we need to adjust our supplements to meet our shifting needs. To get the most out of your workouts, I recommend supplements that can be taken pre and post workout to support your mitochodrial function, help eliminate fatigue, and support cellular function. I found two awesome supplements I would like to share with you if you want to crush your workouts and get the body you’re dreaming of, eliminating inflammation and muscle soarness!!
- bPrepared is my new pre-workout cocktail. It has D-ribose, L-carnitine, Malic acid, N-dimethylglycine, Rhodiola, CoQ10, Bromelain, Protease, and Stevia. This increases energy by producing and recycling ATP efficiently, increased exercise tolerance & cardiovascular output, helps muscle strength & recovery, physical stamina & oxygen utilization, athletic performance, and endurance.
- bRecovered is the post workout drink I’m slammin’ down. This supplement supports fat metabolism, cardiovascular and growth hormone function. It’s been studied that this supplement diminishes sugar cravings and reduces body fat. The line-up of ingredients are: Iron, L-glutamine, L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-lysine, Glycine, Stevia. I also take one scoop at night before bed. It makes you sleep soundly, increases HGH (human growth hormone-anti aging), great for gut health, and muscle recovery.
Amino acids are your muscles building blocks! They help repair what was broken down in your workouts!
If you’re training hard or want more energy to train harder, try these supplements for yourself to have a Next Level experience!
Be consistent, supplements don’t work if they are sitting on your shelves!
Please get hydrated and drink lots of water!
Check out my water blog here!